A user is a natural person who intends to make or makes the agreements for the purposes unrelated to his/her business, trade, craft or profession (consumer purposes) (CK Article 6.228-1(2)).
• The main features of domains.lt services are described here.
• The registrar of domains.lt is Kaunas University of Technology (legal form – public institution). The department responsible for the provision of domains.lt services is the Internet Service Centre at Kaunas University of Technology, located at Studentų str. 48A, Kaunas. The Centre can be contacted regarding the service provision by tel. +370 37 353325, fax +370 37 300643, or email email@example.com.
• The prices of domains.lt services are specified here. The total price of the ordered services depends on the number of fee-based procedures specified in the order submitted by the user.
• While submitting the orders, the user pays the costs of the use of electronic communications according to the rates stipulated by the agreement made between the user and his/her provider of the electronic communication services.
• The procedure for the provision of domains.lt services and the standard agreement conditions are available here.
• The agreement’s validity term is defined by the validity of the user’s second-level domain(s) linked to the user’s account in domains.lt information system.
• The user can withdraw from the agreement with Kaunas University of Technology if the user expresses his/her will to delete all the second-level domains linked to the user’s account in domains.lt information system or does not extend the period of their validity or replaces Kaunas University of Technology by another accredited registrar or transfers the rights to all the second-level domains linked to the user’s account in domains.lt information system to another person.
• The out-of-court consumer dispute settlement is conducted by the State Consumer Rights Protection Authority (Vilniaus str. 25, 01402 Vilnius, http://www.vvtat.lt ); the disputes regarding the relationships regulated by the Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Lithuania are settled by the Communications Regulatory Authority of the Republic of Lithuania (Mortos str. 14, 03219 Vilnius, https://www.rrt.lt ).
• EU electronic dispute resolution platform: http://ec.europa.eu/odr/ .